Saturday, November 12, 2011

First Days at Home

Where is time going????  I am having a hard time knowing what day it is.....in a good way.  We've been home for 4 days and all I can really account for is a lot of nursing, a lot of holding, and not a lot of sleeping.  And yet, I still love it.  Here are some things we are getting to know about Caleb.

  • He's a squeeker.....he makes adorable squeeking noises all the time.
  • We call him Popeye....cause he always has one eye open slightly....even when he's sleeping.
  • He's so content.  Its not uncommon for him to just lay awake staring around at you or whoever is entertaining him for an hour or longer. 
  • He's a GOOOOOD eater, we are hoping he starts packing on the pounds now.  Cause who doesn't love a chubby baby!!
  • He likes to wait to fill his diaper until you have placed a new clean one under his bottom.  Apparently he has pottying standards....clean diapers only for him.
  • He's a straight shooter.  So far he's aimed and fired at the following people: Every pediatric nurse at the hospital, his pediatrician (twice), me, Jared, and mom (so pretty much anyone who dared to take off his diaper).
  • He loves it when you sing to him...or maybe he finds the sound of my mom and mine's singing voice very funny. 





1 comment:

  1. So so so cute! I can't wait until Christmas when I get to meet him. I'm guessing he loves the sound of your singing voice. I mean who doesn't right?

    ReplyDelete